When you think of hosting, you may think of it as an annoying task on your website to-do list. I don’t blame you – it’s definitely not the most exciting of topics.
However, where you host your website is super important. In fact, it can affect a few things which are important to the success of your business:
These are just a few reasons I offer my Managed WordPress Hosting plan to my clients. Your success as a business is super important to me and I want to make sure that the amazing work we create together is safe, secure, SEO-friendly and most importantly – never a task on your to-do list again!
Curious? Let me tell you a little bit more…
Super Fast Site Speed
Remember what I said about site speed affecting your search engine rankings? Never worry about this issue again! Because with my Managed WordPress Hosting Plan you can be assured of the best speeds possible for both you and your users.
Grade A Security
The security of your website may have never been on your radar before or maybe you’ve tried a ton of plugins but aren’t even sure if they’re working. Let me tell you malware can do a ton of damage to your website and should be taken seriously. With my Managed WordPress Hosting Plan your server gets scanned every single day. This protects your site against malware and malicious hacking attempts. And it’s guaranteed, which means if something still happens to go wrong, it will get fixed for FREE!
More security details:
- nightly malware scans
- known hackers are actively blacklisted
- limited login attempts protects against brute force attacks
- not in a shared environment (other hosts have security leaks due to multiple sites being on one
- strong password enforcement
- custom firewall (following WordPress best practices)
- SSL certificate for eCommerce available
- no more security plugins needed!
Rest assured knowing that all of your content and information files are backed up nightly.
Managed WordPress updates
No doubt you want your WordPress software to always be running the most up-to-date and secure version. Admittedly keeping up-to-date can be a painful task. But you’re in luck — with my plan, all of the core WordPress updates will be taken care of for you. No longer an annoying task on your to-do list!
You’ll have me on your side if you have questions. Plus, you’ll also get 24/7 attention from the Flywheel support team, which provides quick and friendly customer service anytime you need via chat, phone or email.
“Playground” Test Site
Make changes to your live site without the stress by creating a “Staging Site.” This lets you create changes on a private version of your website before pushing them live.
- up to 15,000 monthly visits from site users (your site will go NOT down if your traffic spikes)
- 4GB of space
- This is hosting is only available for WordPress websites. Email accounts, domain registration or
non-WordPress pages are not included.
- If you want to switch hosts, you can cancel your plan at any time with 30 days notice for a prorated refund.
Please fill out the form below and for a quote.